Expand your Horizons – Using effective Market Research to identify your next market
Our speaker is: Gary Blackburn MMRS PhD, Export Marketing Research Adviser, Department for International Trade.
Gary is an Export Marketing Research Adviser for the East Midlands. Gary’s main responsibilities are to provide research advice to exporters looking to identify target markets and undertake secondary and primary research prior to market entry. Gary has 20 years’ experience in the research industry in both the private and public support sectors. Gary has conducted research in the UK and in overseas territories such as Singapore, Germany and Denmark. In the past Gary has worked for organisations including GfK-NOP and RTC North. Gary also has a PhD in International Politics and has taught at the Universities of Leeds and Hull.
Gary will discuss:
- The value of research – the benefit of a proactive as opposed to a reactive approach to exporting
- Where in the world? Identifying the most appropriate territories via Market Selection
- Desk research advice, tips and sources
- Conducting face to face research overseas – factors to consider
- Covering the bases, minimising the risks
Join the networking and be part of the discussion
There is also the chance to meet new faces and network with like-minded business people.
Location: White Hart Hotel, 1-5 High St, Boston, PE21 8SH, United Kingdom,
Date: 30th November 2017
Duration: 12 noon – 2pm
Prices: Lincolnshire Chamber Member Price: £6 + VAT. Non Member Price: £12 + VAT
If you would like to book please call Georgia on 01522 846926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention EMITA when booking.