Join leading East Midlands businesses and media commentators for this highly interactive International Trade & Customs Post-Brexit event.
There will be a presentation on the ‘current’ options that are being discussed regarding the UK’s trade relationship with the EU.
Event will look at:
- Analysis of UK government customs proposal
- Other options including a ‘Hard Brexit’ WTO scenario
- How these options would work in practical terms for importers and exporters
- Steps business can take to prepare
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
Who should attend?
- Managers/Directors with responsibility for trade and customs
- Financial/Supply Chain/Logistics Managers
- Import/ Export Administrators
- Those involved in export sales
- Anyone wanting to understand the UK’s options for trade and customs post-Brexit
18:00 EMITA Chairman, Adriaan Vickery F.I.Ex welcomes attendees
18:05 – 18:45 David Hooper – Company Director, Independent Freight Solutions Ltd – International Trade & Customs
18:45 – 19:00 Louis Harman – Head of Business Immigration – Chattertons Solicitors
19:00 Q&A and Discussion
19:30 Event closes
For more information please view our event leaflet.